This week, I've moved into my brand new Medium kikki.K Time Planner in Mint. I absolutely adore it! The best part is that all of my personal sized Filofax inserts fit perfectly! LOVE!
I used LOTS of pink and green to decorate this week's pages! I even experimented a little with some diary stickers. Everything came together nicely!
Fun Items Used This Week:
* Green stripe & polka dot washi tape: Michael's
* Diary stickers: Etsy (Patikia)
* Notecards: Michael's (Me & My Big Ideas)
* Mark-It Dots: Amazon
* Deer & apple tree sticky note: Mochithings.com
* Pink Check List sticky note: Mochithings.com
* Pink bear sticky note: Yozocraft
* Pink Ball Slim 038 Frixion eraseable pen: jetpens.com
* Brown bear sticky note: coolpencilcase.com
Card slots with cute critters! These are from Bento USA and are actually food dividers used inside the bento style lunches I make for my kids.
Martha Stewart dew drops in the back transparent envelope.